How to Get the Most out of your Hair Extensions
Hair extensions come in a variety of styles, Tape-in, Bonded and Clip-ins - just to name a few. Some are synthetic or blended and yet others are 100% virgin human hair. For the sake of this discussion, we will be talking only about the latter. At our Salon we only sell the best, high quality human hair extensions available. Why? Because our goal is to provide each of our clients with hair they will love. Human Hair Extensions tend to flow more naturally and last longer than their synthetic counterparts and best of all, you can style your hair using hot tools. Here are a few quick and easy steps that will allow you to get the most out of your Human Hair Extensions.
How to care for your Clip-In Extensions
- Extensions don’t have to be washed with every use, but they should be shampooed and conditioned with professional, salon-approved products only
- Allow hair to air dry
- Apply thermal protectant before using professional hot tools
- Do not use hot tools exceeding 450 degrees
- Keep Clip-In Hair Extensions in a storage box and set in a cool, dry place when not in use
- Use professional-grade gloss drops or styling crèmes
- We recommend taking extensions to a professional salon for color treatments
Salon Quality Products for your extensions don't have to be as expensive as many people think, but they should have all natural ingredients. We recommend using our J. Beverly Hills products that will add moisture, smoothing and protecting your hair while you style. Remember, for the best results, apply a thermal protectant to your hair and use only professional tools (not exceeding 450 Degrees).
Check back for more tips on how to style and maintain your hair extensions.
If you are interested in this type of process, please contact us at 307-250-3755 or visit us at 403 16th Street in Downtown Denver for a free consultation.