How to Get Saoirse Ronan's 2016 Oscar Hairstyle
What You Will Need.
- Waving Wand
- Paddle Brush
- Backcombing Brush
- Bobby Pins
- Decorative Hairpiece or Broach
- Settling Spray
- Finishing Spray
- Section the hair into one large back panel and 2 smaller side panels.
- Starting at the front from your hairline, take large sections and first mist them with a thermal protectant spray, then create a slight bend in the hair using your waving wand. Then, continue these sections down until you reach the nape of the neck.
- Repeat for each of the side panels.
- After all your hair is curled, mist with a finishing spray to help hold the curls.
- Brush through all the hair lifting each section and apply a Beach Spray as you go.
- Tease your hair at the roots with your fingers. This will help to create more texture. Then use your fingers and pull all of your hair into a high ponytail, then secure with a hair band.
- To add extra volume, use a small pick comb to tease your hair at the crown.
- Finally, take a small section of hair from the bottom of the ponytail and wrap it around the bungee to help conceal it. Then Secure it with a Bobby Pin.
As always, thank you to Great Lengths USA for putting on these amazing tutorials. Please check back for more styles and updates from Salon X Denver.
If you are interested in any products contained in this tutorial, please contact us at 307-250-3755 or visit us at 403 16th Street in Downtown Denver, or to schedule a free consultation.